Wednesday, May 15, 2013

window garden update


Of course I knew and expected that the little plants in my window would grow, but somehow it still amazes me how much they have grown in the last couple of weeks. Here you can see how little they were just a month ago. I have seen them grow day by day, and now there is a little green jungle on my windowsill.

I love how you can see the different shapes of the leaves on the fourth photo, from left to right they are sunflower, hollyhock and red chili plants. Oh, and on the second photo you can see all my tomato plants.

This week I'll be planting the first tomato plants outside on my roof garden. I have far too many tomato plants for just my garden, so I'll be giving some of my plants to family and friends. Hopefully we'll be all eating home grown tomatoes this summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment