Tuesday, January 14, 2014

happy music: Pomplamoose





I love discovering new music. While my music playlists and cd's are all just fine, fine music, they tend to get a bit boring after hearing them for the hundredth time. So I thought it would be fun to share my newly discovered and old time favourite music with you guys (my oldies could be new to you :), so you might discover something new too!

Last week I found the band Pomplamoose on Spotify (hooray for the 'discover' and 'similar artists' pages!). It's a boy/girl duo, who play all the instruments themselves. I always find that so impressive. All their video's are home made and mostly filmed in their home studio. You can find more of their music on Pomplamoose Youtube channel. Be sure to also check out their covers, they are awesome, some I like even more than the originals. Their music is so happy and quirky, I love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment